Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm it.....

I was tagged by Tales of a Southern Belle to list 6 unimportant things about myself

1. One of my front teeth is fake and I worry daily it is going to fall out and expose my nub tooth.

2. There are 13 Oxford Button Down Polo's hanging in my closet right now.

3. I have a nike sign shaped scar under my chin from splitting it open 3 different times as a kid.

4. When my little brother was born I stopped talking because I was so mad at my parents, I may have been a spoiled brat.....

5. I am marrying my best friends older brother. (actually that may not be unimportant)

6. Everyone thinks I drive crazy, but I don't believe it.

I tag anyone who wants to play!

4 comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Did it...

Kate said...

Thanks for the comment! I will be back on Wednesday once all of the craziness dies down.

Jenna said...

I have a fake front tooth as well! It has fallen out a few times over the semester. I hate sleeping with it out of my mouth but I am always so nervous I am going to swallow it overnight when it isn't glued in properly. My nub makes me look like a hillbilly.

Dana said...

Your tagged..
1. List 5 things that you are looking forward to for your wedding.

2. My blog...www.broomjumpingbride.blogspot.com