Ideas & Inspiration for our Preppy Wedding
Those are adorable...can we make the anchor as cute as those?
I love the E...for Erica of course! Right? :-) You can very easily do a cute anchor, I'd love to see your samples if you make any.
OMG! I love the lobster one, it looks very similiar to a crawfish!!! The big Day will be here before you know it! Your dress is GORGOUS!!!!
What great finds- I love ALL of those adorable cookies! And they look yummy too!!
omg how cute are those!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are adorable...can we make the anchor as cute as those?
I love the E...for Erica of course! Right? :-) You can very easily do a cute anchor, I'd love to see your samples if you make any.
OMG! I love the lobster one, it looks very similiar to a crawfish!!! The big Day will be here before you know it! Your dress is GORGOUS!!!!
What great finds- I love ALL of those adorable cookies! And they look yummy too!!
omg how cute are those!!
Post a Comment