Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I was Tagged Again!

Waterfront Preppy tagged me again, so here are a few more tidbits about moi, we actually have a few things in common!!

1. I swam on my community's swim team since age 6 (give or take) and was on swim team all thru high school.

2. My first job was lifeguarding at age 15, I drove my Dad's golf cart to work.

3. I have always been extremely tan.

4. My first car was a 1985 528e BMW, "Old Blue" was also my brothers first car.....sadly he drowned in Hurrican Katrina.

5. I grew up playing in the Bayou across the street from our house, we had to wear tall shrimpin' boots in case we got bit by snakes.

6. I have been chased by an alligator, the boots didn't help with that.

1 comment:

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

I was at Michael's today and saw aisles that you'd DIE for! Tons of nautical stuff that would be perfect for a wedding. Everything with knots and oars. You should check it out!