Monday, April 21, 2008

Fun things.....

So last week Mum and I got sooo much accomplished! We found the ribbon to use on the tables at the Bridal Luncheon at Michaels, we ordered the Boat and Totes for the Bridesmaids at LL Bean, and we also ordered the wooden letter to hang on the church doors at Craftcuts, we decided on 24" in the Poor Richard font. This is a much cheaper version of the beautiful letters covered in flowers which would have been almost $1,000!
I ordered these from Par Golf, a great source if you want to do golf related favors for your guests! They have lots of little motifs to choose from and the order came within a week, something I was not expecting because of the personalization! We are going to hand out little gift bags to the guys playing in our golf outing on Friday.....


We also have the map and booklets for each guest's room in the works at Mint Julep, hopefully I will get the map in an email so I can post for everyone! Everything is really coming along great!. My Dad decided to fly in on Friday so he could play in a tournament with David, they played again on Saturday while Mum and I shopped!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love the idea of the letters! some of the floral ones are hard to decipher which letter it is, so wooden is a great alternative! I wonder how heavy they'll be?