Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Groom

Today I am going to buy Davids blazer at Jos A Bank, they are havng a sale and its only $199 for a limited time. And yesterday I ordered his pants from VV for $78. I keep telling myself that these are things he will wear again so its not a big deal........

I would love to get him the navy shorts with lobsters for the rehearsal dinner! These are also on sale at Jos A Bank for $59!

3 comments:

JN said...

I love the short swith the little critters on it, but I coulld never get my fiance to wear those...:(

Kate said...

I tagged you!

so tired said...

My brother-in-law used to call Jos A Banks "Jose Banks".... before he knew anything about the store and of course, I corrected him.

Now he shops there all of the time and of course, I tease him about it. I'm always saying... "Oh, I like your sweater. Did you get that at Jose Banks?" and then I cackle, like the witch that I am.

Love the shorts. Just picked some up like that for my husband!