For the past 3 weeks I have completely changed what I eat and drink and I have lost 8 pounds.......I am so proud of myself! So this morning I went to the spa for a body wrap and after 120 minutes I lost 21.3 inches all over! 2 in. on each thigh, 2 3/8 on my belly, and 2 2/8 on my waist! Over the past few years I put on "a few" pounds and I am so glad to begin to get rid of them!
Today David and I meet with Msgr to get the results of our FOCUS test we took a few weeks back.......hopefully we are compatible!!
On a random note, yesterday the temperature was 81 here in Shreveport. Today? 45!! What the hell?
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
please tell me what you are eating now!! 8lbs congrats! that is amazing!! i would ideally like to lose 12 before my august wedding.... oyye it seems like a lot!
holy cow! how did the body wrap do that? I need one of those!
Post a Comment