Here are the Bridesmaid's dresses and Groomsmen's ties: Both are in the green and white seersucker from Vineyard Vines, the dresses can either tie in the front or in the back as shown. Yay for decisions!!
i love them!! i may do those dresses too!! we are just debating blue or green.. i saw a picture of the dress in a mag. over a month ago and i have been waiting forever... yeah! you have great taste
5 comments:
I really like those dresses!
Pretty dresses! I like the way it looks tied in the front.
i love them!! i may do those dresses too!! we are just debating blue or green.. i saw a picture of the dress in a mag. over a month ago and i have been waiting forever... yeah! you have great taste
Love the ties! But then again, I'm kind of partial to anchors..........:)
Where did you find those dresses?! So cute!
Post a Comment