Well the inches lost from the body wrap are back.......they dont tell you but if you eat after a wrap it doesn't count! Damn eating!
Here's my new diet:
Ok I know everyone says "eat breakfast, blah blah, dont skip meals, blah blah" but if I am not hungry I dont eat. Most of the time I am not hungry in the mornings, and if I am I have a bowl (just 1 bowl) of Cheerios or Special K. Sometimes I make a smoothie with my new blender (thanks mum) which consists of orange juice or water, bananas, strawberries, and soy powder. Then I just snack on little things like edamame, yogurt, bananas, plain organic brown rice cakes, cauliflower, etc. Then for dinner I usually have a vegetable like asparagus or squash. I was really tested Monday night when David wanted Macaroni and Cheese for dinner, not to brag but I make AMAZING Mac n Cheese! I used brown rice pasta and sharp cheddar and gruyere cheese topped with crushed flax seeds. I wanted to eat some soooo bad, ok I had 2 bites, but I am trying to cut out cheese.
I have splurged twice and had Subway for dinner. I have also completely cut out all alcohol. For awhile I was REALLY hungry but now I am used to it. David does not make it easy, he is always like "have a glass of wine......lets go to TCBY......" But the other day when he was getting dressed to go play golf and his pants didnt fit, he wanted to get in on the action. So I fix him salad with chicken everyday for lunch! But I think he goes to work and dumps a cup of bleu cheese dressing on it!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tell me about it! Maybe its because they PT but I really think its just God's way of toying with me haha. I have to work out daily to be able to just share space with my fiance!
Post a Comment