Friday, February 29, 2008

I cant believe I'm up.....

Well here it is 5:30am and I am up and at em! Last night I decided to start a wedding website at Ewedding (well, mum decided I would start one). I have dreaded doing this, not sure why. But now I am glad I did it, I can explain everything to the guests without having to call everyone or risk someone making a faux pas with attire. We are planning events starting that Thursday and this is a good way to get the word out and make sure people will be there!


The groomsmens ties are ordered, VV was almost out of the green so I went ahead and got them for the groomsmen as to avert crisis later on! Jamie will be getting her dress today at Neilsons in Oxford.

Speaking of crisis, yesterday I almost had one at my facial! I have been going now once a week for the past 5 weeks, and yesterday my face wanted to have an allergic reaction! Next thing I know there is a nurse, a Dr., and the other esthitician in there freaking out! They gave me a Celestone shot and kept me there for awhile, needless to say my face looks fabulous today, a little dry but fabulous! Who knew?

99 more days...........AHHHH!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Under 100! Congrats!