Friday, January 25, 2008

Weekly Update

This was a very productive week for me and a very fattening one too. Mum came up to meet with Bobbi Rice and we finalized the Bridal Luncheon menu and decided on the invite, chose a new photographer, looked at table linens and ATE ATE ATE. We went to Jayne Marie twice this week, only because we are trying to finalize the Rehearsal Dinner ;). Back to eating normally! We also finalized the menu for the Reception.....YUM!!! I hope I get this right:

Cocktail Hour: Bacon Wrapped Scallops, Spicy Chicken things, and Spinach and Feta Cheese wrapped in Phyllo dough

Dinner: The salad is a mix of baby greens drizzled with a honey balsamic vinnegrette with strawberries and pecans in a baked parmesan cheese bowl

We could not decide whether to give a choice of beef or fish, then when we tasted them we decided to give everyone both! So a petite fillet mignon and grilled mahi mahi seperated by grilled vegetables will be on everyones plate! I can't remember the exact wording of each dish but what I wrote doesn't do either one justice......more to come on that!


**The koozies were ordered from CustomInk . They were great to work with and delivered very quickly! If you are looking for custom koozies I would go with them. I am also going to order the stadium cups through them too!

No comments: