Guess what came today? Aren't they fabulous? Well I think so! I am going to use this knot with everything, since the other knot didn't work out. I figure we will put it on the RSVP card and the OOT Bags.......any other ideas?
This is the trolley we booked that will provide the transportation for our guests from the hotel to the church then to the reception and back. These 3 places are within a few blocks of each other and to avoid driving or walking we figured that having a trolley would be a stylish way to shuttle everyone around!


5 comments:
Get that knot on a sticker and use it to on your invitations. Perhaps to close the inner envelope?
Love the koozies! They are by far the classiest ones I've seen. It's time to start getting super excited!!! When is your first shower? Best wishes on those--I felt so awkward at my showers, opening everyones' great gifts, but not having anything to give them back. I wanted to be able to give them something fabulous too!
Where did you order the coozies from? They are very cute.
my friend had a trolley take guests from the ceremony to the cocktail reception to the dinner reception. it was awesome.
Where did you end up getting the coozies from? And also the knot logo? I love it!!!
Post a Comment