Saturday, January 26, 2008
Miller
Today David went to go play golf with a buddy so I was able to poke around Target without worrying what he was getting into. He tends to throw things in the basket and I discover them when we get home. Before I left, I realized that he had taken my phone. Now I have to add that he is carrying 3 cell phones at this moment his, mine, and the "standby" phone for his work (in case a bomb goes off on the base?) I am going crazy not having my phone, not that I am on it all the time, just knowing its not there is kinda scary. But anyhoo, I got a whale and an alligator for Miller..................



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Alligator is bigger then Miller. Cute Miller pictures. No wonder I couldn't get you today.
Check your email.
That is one adorable puppy! Thanks for the calligraphy advice, by the way. I think it might just be the way I go.
-Belle Abroad
What a happy little Miller you have! I love that he and the alligator are the same size!
Post a Comment