I had to take David to the Dr today, he is in alot of pain and it was unbearable.....for BOTH of us! So the Dr. gave him a stronger pain medicine and told him to eat lots of ice chips. As I listen to crunch crunch crunch I have been looking for shoes to go with my dress. I think I have narrowed it down to these two:


Both are Christian Louboutin wedges and I think they would go with the casual feel of the dress. And better yet I know I would wear both afterwards too!!! Since my dress was so inexpensive I figure I can spend on a shoe!

4 comments:
Those shoes rock! Well worth the investment, I would say.
I'm so glad that your man made it home safe and sound, though I am sorry to hear that he isn't feeling well. Hope he gets better soon. And congrats on the new little addition. Miller is adorable!
-Belle Abroad
the gold strap wedge is hot hot hot. and i love your choice of the white thread dress!
I tried these on the other day, thinking they'd be perfect for our outdoor wedding. They're REALLY tall (and I always wear high heels) and feel like they could be a little sketchy for dancing - they're really wobbly. So order them early and give them a trial run dancing in your living room!
Thanks for the advice, I definitely don't want to fall!
Post a Comment