It's finally here!!!! I have been checking the Lilly site daily, wondering what delightful little dresses will be a part of the spring collection and hoping there would be lots of navy and green for my bridesmaids to choose from!
I love this in navy: http://www.lillypulitzer.com/Offerings/productDetail.aspx?productID=39b36406-3299-49bd-b35d-7583a3a5ff3a&imageID=8777b790-38e2-40c4-8df6-24f5068ad429&seasonID=7bb05c58-588f-4f52-bfd5-f33afd95ae24&lineID=a80e280e-50c2-457a-a4d8-fa1195153bc1&page=1&productsPerPage=24
Or this in green: http://www.lillypulitzer.com/Offerings/productDetail.aspx?productID=55ad8c48-0712-4c9a-8852-b4e0d0ea7f5d&imageID=2ecb644f-19f8-4bf2-8c3f-c922a526e7f4&seasonID=7bb05c58-588f-4f52-bfd5-f33afd95ae24&lineID=a80e280e-50c2-457a-a4d8-fa1195153bc1&page=1&productsPerPage=24
I think this is fun too, but would be a little hot in June: http://www.lillypulitzer.com/Offerings/productDetail.aspx?productID=2c78221d-e219-4b23-9fa1-d6ba7227d455&imageID=aa3be814-90eb-4bb7-a7b4-054bbbe0e69e&seasonID=7bb05c58-588f-4f52-bfd5-f33afd95ae24&lineID=9b692aab-05ff-4856-a38e-0dfb33b5a4a1&page=1&productsPerPage=24
I also really love the short version of the dress I will be wearing, either in navy or green seersucker! Since I have my dress I can get on them about choosing one! As a part of their bridesmaids gift I am going to order Stephen Bonanno sandals and a matching bag for them. Both will match the dress they pick!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
All of those are PRECIOUS, but I'd have to go with dress #1. Your wedding is going to be fun and pretty at the same time. It'll be here before you know it!
I let my BM's pick their own navy dresses but one picked out this Lilly
http://www.splashofpink.com/product/detail/8268/jacqueline-dress-sateen/?of1=R07&
Post a Comment