**10:30 Update**
He is in Baltimore!!!!! Should be in Shreveport by noon tomorrow......Thank God he called I was on 4th glass of wine........
**5:00 Update**
Nope nothing........had to get air due to massive amounts of Windex exposure.......wasted 3/4 of a tank of gas driving around........bought bottled water at Dollar Store.......back home pacing apartment.......fighting off anxiety attack........wishing I had a Valium.........
**2:00 Update**
Still no phone call.......apartment is cleanest its EVER been.......carpet is 3mm shorter due to numerous vacummings in past 3 days........fumes of cleaning products have seeped into my brain.......american airlines website being updated every minute to moniter possible flight plans.........
This is (HOPEFULLY) my last day of being alone!! Still waiting to hear from Dave.........
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
in my prayers...hope todya is the day:o)
I am envisioning he has called you or is sitting in your apartment right now! I will at least keep my fingers crossed that either one of these has come true!
Post a Comment