Saturday, December 8, 2007

He's Back!


Yes, David is home........better yet snoring, er, sleeping soundly in his comfy bed. Its so wonderful to have him back after 6 LONG months! Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive and left kind words of encouragement! I will probably not post anything for awhile as we have much catching up to do.........but I will be back!

5 comments:

Chitown Wife said...

Yea!!!! So happy for you!

natalie said...

It has been so sweet reading your blog lately, waiting for him to come home. I am so glad he is finally home. Yay! Welcome home, David!

The Adventures of Maverick & the Mrs. said...

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you guys! Enjoy every second, and make sure you thank David (and yourself for your sacrifices!) for me!

Preppy Napkin said...

I hope you are enjoying your time together. Merry Christmas!

__ said...

yay!!! happy for you!