Tuesday, December 4, 2007

David Update

**New Update**
He cant get a flight out of the country he is in until tomorrow....so it will be sometime Friday before he is back in Shreveport :( Ugh!


No hes not back yet.....he left Iraq early Monday morning and when I talked to him yesterday he said he had been in 3 different countries since he left! He should be able to call today......probably from somewhere in Europe??? He will be in Shreveport on Thursday!

6 comments:

Lamp Tramp said...

You still not speaking to me since I won't tell you the contents of that Christmas gift?

Lamp Tramp said...

I'm soo..oo sorry. One more day for you to get ready for his arrival. Just think how difficult this is on him. He wants to be home more than you or I could possibly realize.

Belle said...

That's so frustrating! I know you can't wait to have him home. On the bright side, at least he's in a much safer part of the world...

- Belle Abroad

The Adventures of Maverick & the Mrs. said...

I'm sure that the last couple of days are creeping by. I wish I could speed them up for you! I pray that it'll be here before you know it!

__ said...

he'll be home before you know it!!! ;o)

saundra, event engineer said...

I had to leave a note and tell you that your blog is precious! You must be so excited that your FI is coming home!