Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Invitation

Now that I have a scanner, here is our invitation proof. The actual invite will be navy blue cardstock with engraved white lettering. We made a few small changes from this exact proof and I cannot wait to see it fully printed! We will order as soon as David comes home and gives me his number. My wedding planner is working on a "couture" map for me and we are also going to start working on a welcome packet for the OOT guests.

6 comments:

Linda said...

That's very elegant. I can't wait to see your couture map!

Chitown Wife said...

Oh so beautiful. Very classy too!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

GORGEOUS! i love the fonts and the design overall. i can't wait to see what you come up with for you DIY projects.

__ said...

love it! can't wait to see it with the navy!

Belle said...

They look great! I can't wait to see them in all their navy and white glory! They're gonna be very very pretty.

-Belle Abroad

jessica lynn said...

pretty pretty!