Thursday, November 29, 2007

All I want for Christmas.......

I have exactly one more week until David comes home! I found out last night he has his flight plan and I pick him up at 11:45 Thursday morning! I am so excited, this week is going to be the longest week of my life though! I am going to try to stay busy, I actually have lots to do before he gets here. Mainly getting our new car registered in Lousy-ana, get a car tag, and cleaning up the apartment. Most importantly, picking an outfit to wear to the airport!!

Here is our beach themed tree!!


2 comments:

Mrs. LSL said...

Happy Friday!I tagged you on my blog. :)

The Adventures of Maverick & the Mrs. said...

What an adorable tree! I bet you can't sleep at night knowing that David's return is right around the corner, huh?! I am so excited for you two, and can't wait for y'all to start enjoying all of the festivities leading up to the wedding!