Tuesday, November 27, 2007

News...

This morning my mom and I met the wedding planner at the reception site and decided on a layout for the room. It is going to look amazing and I am so excited! I am going to try and scan in a layout so everyone can see! This is my first attempt at using my new scanner/printer and it worked! This is a rough copy that the site coordinator drew while we were there. Just to give an idea of how things will be set up.....You walk in off the elevator and will be greeted with a glass of champagne, the guestbook oars will be set up on a long table for signing then guests will walk in the area with the bar and gift table. Next you walk thru double doors and see the card table to the Left and 3 pub tables to the right. The outside walls are made up of huge windows so there will be a pretty cityscape view. The 2 cakes will be across from this entrance. At the opposite end will be the dancefloor and a 2nd bar. There will also be pub tables along the windows on the side. I am so excited about getting a layout together! We also talked about flower arrangements and all the other little details!

No comments: