Friday, November 30, 2007

7 Random things about me......

Mrs.LSL tagged me!

First here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. The toilet paper roll HAS to be hanging over, not down the back......does that make sense? I will change it at peoples houses if its not correct!

2. I had never eaten Sonic until my Freshman year at Ole Miss. I blame the Sonic Bacon Cheesburger on my weight gain.

3. My ENT Dr. told me that I was allergic to housework (really), and I should never dust or vacuum.......my mom didn't believe him. I'm hoping David will :)

4. I am best friends with Davids sister Jamie and I use to tell her that I was going to marry her brother, even before I really met him.

5. Jamie and I always show up places in matching outfits, not on purpose. It was really weird and it happened a bunch. Now we have to tell each other over the phone what we are wearing to avoid this.

6. I am scared of fireworks and I am going to marry a guy who uses explosives on a daily basis.

7. I have only broken 2 bones in my life, my cheek bone and my tail bone. My cheek bone when I was little on a playground, I was being chased by Andy Cloud and fell on a step. Luckily it healed properly or my eye would have sunk in. My tail bone broke when I was thrown off a horse. When I went to the doctor he didnt believe me! I had to sit on a donut for about a month!

I tag Belle Abroad, Classic Bride, Chitown Bride, Maverick and the Mrs, Lamp Tramp, Silly Little Mischief, and Tying the Knot!!

1 comment:

Lamp Tramp said...

I'm working on the 7 things about me. I finally made a new post.
Love you