I can't believe how quickly the time goes by and boy am I glad that it does! I am so lucky to have almost everything wedding related booked already. When David gets home he will get to do all the "fun" stuff like picking our menu and cake tasting, without all the worrying that I did (believe me it was enough for both of us). We just have a few more weeks to go, but it will fly by! This weekend will be my last weekend at work, the racing season is over. On Sunday I fly to Boston till Thursday. Then I have 3 weeks till I fly home for Thanksgiving so I can drive our "new" car back to Shreveport! But before I do that, both my bridesmaids have birthdays around Thanksgiving week, so I will be doing some celebrating with them! Then just a few days till I get my man back!!!
Back to the here & now: I am trying to find some cute Christmas cards that are also CHEAP, sending David clothes to wear home, getting all my Fall/Winter clothes out and ready to pack, and last but not least, cleaning the cobwebs off of the balcony....YUCK! There are so many because I never go out there, I'm a little scared!

I really want these
Lilly ornaments for our first tree! Also I want to take an old Lilly dress that doesn't fit anymore and make custom stockings.....any ideas?
1 comment:
Since I didn't get around to cleaning the balcony yesterday, the torrential rain took care of all spiderwebs today. Yay! Now I dont have to clean out there!
Post a Comment