Ok, I suppose I am being picky and weird but I am more worried about what the guests will wear to the wedding than I am myself! Is anyone else concerned that someone will show up in jeans or khakis and (ugh) a hawaiian looking shirt? I have nightmares about this!!!
I don't think we know anyone who would do this but I still wake up sweating at night thinking about it!! Maybe I am being crazy, but to me the way the guests look sets the tone and the feel and if (gasp) someone was to show up in a floor length sequin number, I would go Bridezilla!!! Same goes for someone showing up in above mentioned outfit!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
this cracked me up. i don't know if this is normal or not either -- but i'm also guilty of thinking about guests' attire and behavior a little too much. it's one of the only things in a wedding that's really out of your control! try not to worry about it ... or just invite those that dress well! jk.
We were just at a wedding where someone was actually wearing a Chicago Bears jersey. I thought it was a joke at first, but they were not kidding. Could the event planner also be a "dress watcher"? - anyone dressed inappropriately- gets ushered into another room and has to change before allowed into the church?
Hahaha! My nightmare come true! I would die!
I thought the same thing at first. My friend told me I can't dictate what people wear and just live with people wearing clothes I don't think are appropriate.
I'm going to tell the photographer not to photograph anyone wearing jeans!
Post a Comment