After a little coaxing I convinced Mummy & Daddy to fly me up to Boston to look for dresses!! They are leaving Tuesday and I will join them on Sunday for a few days of designer dress shopping!! I am so EXCITED! It's been exactly 1 year since Mum and I went up and I can't wait to get some cool weather action.
I am looking for a designer dress and if I can get it on sale that would be great. I am going to make appointments at Vows in Newton, Designer Bridal Outlet in Wellesley, & Creative Bridal in Braintree.
Any suggestions of other places? Help is much appreciated!! I only have a few days there and I want to make the most of it!!!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have a blast wedding dress shopping! I actually only tried on 5 dresses total, and fell in love with the first one I tried on. My mom made me check in Louisville and Cincinnati, but I tried my dress on in both cities and couldn't live without it! A little secret: I've beey DYING to put it on again! :) Also, thanks for your sweet message! Yes, we military girlies DO have to stick together! I added you to my page--keep in touch!
Post a Comment