Monday, October 8, 2007

Felix Doolittle





I found these cute address labels from Felix Doolittle. They have tons of different motifs to choose from! I want something very classic to use on our Thank You notes and these are perfect! They also have wedding menus and table cards. So fun!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm using these for my save the date magnets. I bought the wedding stickers and stuck them to magnet sheets and cut them out. They looked great and we're sooo inexpensive, 50 for $30!

RRR said...

I love your blog! I am getting married in Texas in August and love seeing what others are doing! My sister used Felix Doolittle for her save the dates and wedding invitations and they were wonderful! She gave me the return address labels for maid of honor gifts and I would suggest to anyone to get them! Thanks for all of your wonderful posts!