Friday, October 5, 2007

Preppy Engagement Photos



Since I have nothing to do on Friday nites (and Saturday nites for that matter) I blog snoop. I'm pretty sure I have been to all corners of the World Wide Web at least twice by now. At least the Skankees lost tonite (sorry Dad). I thought these were cute engagement pics, especially at the golf course! Which brings me to the story of how David "proposed".
I was visiting him here in Shreveport and we were playing golf on the course on base. Both of us were playing like @$%& but since we are both competitive we kept on. I am cursing and about to start club throwing and he wasn't far behind me! About the 5th hole it started raining and we were just standing there in the rain (both secretly happy we didn't have to play anymore) and he said, "Well I guess we will have to go ring shopping instead". I just stood there in the rain like holy @#%& he just proposed to me!!!! So we left the course and went ring shopping. We didn't get one that day but I don't think that matters. About 2 weeks later he got down on one knee and asked me after we picked the ring out together, but I like the golf course story better!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I just noticed the guy in the golf course picture is wearing cargo pants....ugh yuck!

Preppy Napkin said...

Cute story. Golf will always be a special game to both of you!

Anonymous said...

preppy photos are NEVER of the couple together. way too untraditional.