Friday, October 26, 2007

The Cape

We went down to the Cape on Monday, it was such a pretty day, but a little chilly! At the Vineyard Vines store in Mashpee I was able to see my Knot ties for the guys on a manekin with khakis and a blazer. The Casino Wharf FX @ Falmouth Heights.....Our lunch destination! The view from Casino Wharf, you can sorta see Martha's Vineyardin the background. It was such a nice day to have lunch on the deck! I had the most amazing lobster roll, it must have been a pound of lobster meat....YUM!





You can't see it but there is a man swimming out there, he must have been nuts because it was a little chilly!
After lunch we walked around downtown Falmouth and found lots of fun things....so much that mum and I had to mail ourselves the loot......no room in the suitcase!

No comments: