Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm back!

Well I am back and watching the Sox game from Shreveport! Love James Taylor singing the National Anthem tonight!

What a great week!!! It was so great to be in Boston for Game 7 and then Game 1 of the World Series! We went to Fenway Wednesday and had lunch at Cask 'n Flagon then walked around the city all day! So much fun! Mum and I went to a couple dress shops and I definitely got some great ideas! Everyone was shocked that I was only beginning my dress search, apparently I should have gotten the dress like 2 months ago! With the 4 months it takes to order and then all the alterations, I might be pushing it! So the next 3 weeks I am on a mission! Dallas and New Orleans are my 2 big stops, but I am going to look at a few shops in Shreveport! I tried on a short dress (tea length) and I loved it, so I may really consider that as an option. I am also going to look into having a dress custom made so that I get exactly what I want!

More about Boston tomorrow, I am soooo tired from last night and today!

No comments: