Finally, on Friday the 13th, we get something good! My mum offered to pay all our expenses to come home for a few days and spend a few at the beach too! Thanks mummy, I love you!
I don't know if you still want the headband that Blair from Gossip Girls had on, but it is the headband from this website http://www.jenniferbehr.com/index.php?main=gall&gall=1&thumb=8&page=1 (at the bottom of the page it notes that Blair was wearing this headband).
I hope that you have a great couple of days. I will keep viewing to see what is going on with you and your hubby. I will keep you and him in my thoughts. Use your blog to let go of some stress. There are lots of bride bloggers out her to give some internet support.
6 comments:
I love you both and will be here for you! I'm so proud of you!
xoxo
what a sweet mom - I have been thinking about you and praying for the two of you.
Your wedding looked amazing...LOVE the chairs..how old are you and your husband?
-jess
I don't know if you still want the headband that Blair from Gossip Girls had on, but it is the headband from this website http://www.jenniferbehr.com/index.php?main=gall&gall=1&thumb=8&page=1 (at the bottom of the page it notes that Blair was wearing this headband).
I hope that you have a great couple of days. I will keep viewing to see what is going on with you and your hubby. I will keep you and him in my thoughts. Use your blog to let go of some stress. There are lots of bride bloggers out her to give some internet support.
where did you go?!?!?!? we miss you!
Post a Comment