Thursday, May 8, 2008

Southern Charm

I have been thinking about the wedding 24/7 and it seems like it consumes me. I'm dreaming of the girly coast wedding that I am not having, and that inspired me to do this...... These are random images found all over, the invitation is just plain by Birchcraft, very cheap too, like $85 for 50!! The dress is Cotton Bride, I am obsessed with these dresses!! The building is Beauvoir, I posted about it a few months ago, I would love to have a lawn party reception here!!


Mum and Dad are on their way up right now and David's Mum, Granny and Sis will be here Friday nite! Can't wait!!! I should quit blogging and start cleaning......



2 comments:

alanna said...

oh i just love the bouquet and the cake - pink and green in things other then clothing are so exciting :) p.s. i feel like a creeper since i haven't commented before, but i added you to my blogroll!! i hope you don't mind!

rebekah said...

I love this!