Sunday, May 11, 2008
Shower
On Saturday I had a shower that everyone came in town for, it was so great to see Davids mum and Jamie (Davids sister/my best friend) This is a picture of us after I opened the card from her. Jamie does these amazing personalized cards for every occasion and she has a real talent!! There was a picture of the 2 of us back in our wild days, so it made me crack up laughing!
Granny, Davids grandma was there too and she gave me some unmentionables!
This is me trying to open my mums gifts, she wraps them so no one can get into them!!
It was a really fun shower, but now I am all alone. My day started at 3:45 when I had to bring David to the airport. He is going to North Dakota for 2 weeks! Then I came home and had to take Mum 2, Granny and Jamie to the airport, so sad!! I'm hoping Jamie will come back since she has 2 weeks until summer school!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like fun! Great hat.
So sorry to hear everyone left you alone. Looks like the shower was a lot of fun. Love the hat!
Post a Comment