Monday, April 21, 2008

Top 5

Dana from Broom Jumping Bride tagged me to list what I am looking forward to at my wedding, so here are my top 5:

5. Seeing all our families together and having them meet!

4. Getting to see my theme in action!

3. Giving all our guests a great time that they won't forget!

2. Being married to the love of my life!

1. The day after!!!!


There are 47 days until this mother happens, I am so bogged down in details that I am losing it. I don't think other people really understand unless you are doing it too. I try not to get crazy but it seems like I am consumed with these stupid little details that people are like what are you even talking about!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Thanks for responding to my tag. I am glad that you found time to respond. I hope that you do not get to stress during your process and enjoy all that you can.

Etiquettely Correct said...

I can't believe there are only 47 days left! You must be getting so excited. I *love* your Cheeseburger in Paradise theme - that will be so fun!