Ideas & Inspiration for our Preppy Wedding
It's going to look great, plus it'll be perfect to hold a wedding photo following! I love the monogram.
You think of everything!
Cute! I love the frame!Enjoy your weekend!
I love that idea! What is Mint Julep? Is that a store or a website? I am glad you're wedding is before mine so I can see all your pictures and your wonderful ideas!!
Its a store here in Shreveport, they dont have a website unfortunately!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's going to look great, plus it'll be perfect to hold a wedding photo following! I love the monogram.
You think of everything!
Cute! I love the frame!
Enjoy your weekend!
I love that idea! What is Mint Julep? Is that a store or a website? I am glad you're wedding is before mine so I can see all your pictures and your wonderful ideas!!
Its a store here in Shreveport, they dont have a website unfortunately!
Post a Comment