Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Chargers

Well whatever was beeping has run out of juice, I can't hear it anymore! I have noticed that alot of gals are asking their readers to say hello and make a comment, I know I have a few readers out there, so let me know who you are!! I have just come across a whole bunch of new blogs that I love and added them to my blogroll, I love all the southern gals blogs!

Back to the wedding, I really love this picture with the green chargers in it and would love to incorporate them in my tables. The only problem is, its hard to find green chargers that will match my color scheme. And we are renting square plates so we need square chargers. Here is what I have found, I am not sure how I feel about the glittery look, but the green is perfect!




13 comments:

KGD said...

I thought I would come out of hiding and say hello! I am getting married November 2008 (in Richmond, VA) and really enjoy reading your blog. Good luck with planning!

JN said...

Thanks for your comment, I am so looking forward to reading your blog...and I love your wedding colors.
Have a good day!

Linda said...

I like those chargers. I think they'll really pop against the blue.

Lamp Tramp said...

Glad thew "noise" stopped in time for my visit.

so tired said...

I found your site from your Mom's blog. I've been a fan of hers for a little while now.

I love reading yours too. You have a such a good clear vision of what you want for your wedding. Makes be want to do mine over. But with my body from back then not today's body!!!!

Love all the navy and green. I have been infusing green into everything lately. Especially my daughter's clothes!

Anonymous said...

im here too! love your blog!!! and i have the same colors as you!

Lady Law Dawg said...

Love your blog - and your mom's! The chargers are perfect - sparkle and all!

The Mrs. said...

I love your moms blog and now I love yours! So excited to keep up with the wedding plans!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

out i come to say hi! i love these chargers - they'd look great with your theme. :)

Jenna said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am reading.

I think the glitter is a nice touch, I think your strong color palette can handle it.

Erica said...

Introducing myself: "Hi. I'm Erica." I'm new to blogging. Love your ideas. Am planning a nautical wedding, too.

Thanks for sharing all your amazing ideas and details!

Elise said...

I love your wedding colors...they are so preppy without being too girlie. Glad I found your blog!

Anonymous said...

I love the color of the chargers,so VIBRANT!!