I am back in Shreveport now, trying to get the rotten green pepper smell out of my kitchen......yeah I left a green pepper in my "fruit bowl" and it ended up a little puddle of pepper. Yeah gross, I know. Anyhoo....my wedding planner is now reading my blog so she can see what I like. Great idea right? So I am going to re-post some of the old images and a few new ones. These are a few of my absolute favorites!!! Now that I am back to my boring life I am off to watch Paula's Party and attempt to keep cleaning.














3 comments:
Paula is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! You have to try her Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts from her first cookbook, if you haven't already! They are our favorite! Have a great weekend!
i just wanted to say this post made me laugh ... (the pepper part!) and i love the garland and the monograms on the door. can't wait to see the wedding photos! :o)
I really like the 6th photo. I might have to steal it from you!
Post a Comment