Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pottery Barn reads my blog.....

Remember this post? I think Pottery Barn reads my blog.....Well mine didn't turn out as "rustic" as PB's version, but it did fill a big wall space above the TV! And its our monogram.....Notice the background wall art of nautical charts in the PB catalog? Looks alot like the charts I am going to use in the guest bedroom.....
And here is a Miller picture.....

He is looking a little shifty.....this was taken before his breakfast....

It is a dreary day in Shreveport, the prospect of golf got David out of bed at 7:30am but he quickly returned after checking the weather channel. Tomorrow is my 25th birthday and we are going to celebrate tonight, not sure how.......I wonder if David knew that "not making a big deal out of my birthday" was not what I really meant???

3 comments:

Lamp Tramp said...

PB should be paying you! Hope you have fun tonight! xoxo

Anonymous said...

We must be channeling each other... I also am planning a nautical wedding! and will be using the nautical alphabet. We're custom creating our own birgee that will be flown at the reception and is becoming our monogram.

I love your blog--it's full of inspiration for me!

Katy said...

Love it! We actually have nautical charts of Charleston in our living room!