Does anyone ever watch those shows on WE network Bridezilla or Rich Bride, Poor Bride? These shows crack me up! These girls are crazy! I think its because they don't have wedding planners and they try to do everything by themselves. But then there are some situations where I know I would be just as furious if it was me!! I am going to try to be relaxed.........as long as everything is perfect! I know it won't be perfect, but I can hope.
Now that the invitations are here it seems more real and the fast approaching date is worrying me. 120 more days! One thing I am very excited about is our engagement photo session! We are going to wait until April so its warm, but not too hot yet. I am not sure if we are going to do the shoot here in Shreveport, New Orleans, or at home on the Coast. HMMMM.......
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment