Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Well the knot that wanted would not print correctly because the details were too small, so I had to find another knot image that I liked, which is harder than it sounds! This is the only one that I found that I liked as much as the other, so here is our new koozie! (Megan----The original knot I stole from Vera Wang, it was a motif that you could have printed on her invitations!)








On another note I just got home after a crazy day! Too much to even get into right now! But nothing a few glasses of wine won't fix! And I get the big TV to myself for once!!! Poor David is in bed, I tried to warn him how bad this would be, he is hurting pretty bad!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I like the larger print but I'm not crazy about that knot.

Anonymous said...

have you looked at sailing knots? You can always find diagrams/sketches of them in books and probably online too.