on Friday afternoon. The guys will also be there playing golf and we are going to do a special little lunch for them too. This is my vision for the tables, found on the fabulous Cynthia Martyn Events blog site! She is back and has some very pretty new posts!

This is the koozie I ordered today, the little knot is going to be larger and everything will centered better on the final design. We went back and forth on favors and finally decided on koozies and stadium cups (with a few extra little happys). If we have any extras of either of these, they will be put to good use! I think people would appreciate these things more than a crappy keychain or picture frame!
Non-wedding note: David goes in tomorrow morning for surgery. He went to the ENT when he got back to have his ears checked out (getting blown up so many times, his hearing is not so good) and the Dr. told him he needed Sinus surgery and a tonsillectomy! I had these 2 things done a few years back and trust me it SUCKS! I will be on nurse duty for a few days, but I will be back again!

8 comments:
I'll be thinking and praying for BOTH of you. Sometimes the nurse has as much anguish as the patient, as all Moms well know.
I hope that his surgery goes well. Glad to hear about the progess.
I did coozies at my wedding reception and people loved them. It's so funny when I go to people's houses now and see them using my wedding coozies from 2.5 years ago. Good luck with the planning...sounds like you're making great progress!
Super cute tables! Bless his heart on the surgery, and bless your heart for being his nurse. Tell him that I hope for a speedy recovery!
Where did you get that knot artwork you're using on the koozie? We're using knots too and I love it. I've been having trouble finding good ones.
We're also getting married the same day, btw!
Awesome, awesome! I love it! We still use the coozie we got a a friends' wedding from two years ago!
I love the ribbons on the tables! Have you thought of doing a little criss-crossing? For a sort of preppy plaid effect?
I LOVE THIS! great, great blog with cute ideas. Ill be back.
Post a Comment