That leads me to these Bride and Groom monogrammed chair covers!! I'm not crazy about the flowers around them but with navy lettering they would be perfect!
How amazing does this look? The tablecloths are navy dupioni silk and the small runners are made of grosgrain ribbon! 
I received the final proof of the invitation and it looks amazing!! Now I have to start working on the other things that will be included:
1.the map issue has to be taken care of,
2. I have to decide whether or not to ask about the choice of food,
3. I need to finalize the guest list

2 comments:
Just wanted to say that I am loving what you are planning with the navy/green/white. I am not yet engaged, but am dreaming of a preppy/nautical wedding with the same color theme. I can't wait to see the photos of the actual day!
Love the last picture! I might still revert to the navy and green scheme, so you are still not alone!! How did your final drafts come back? is there any way that you could post them? I would love to see them!
Post a Comment