Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Yay!!

I am so excited about Sarah's post at Toast & Tables ! It makes me so excited about doing my tables!! I love the Navy napkins with the stripe ribbon! How cute! The stripe would tie in the stripe tablecloths that I want to use for the cake table, etc.

Picture the large cake below with navy ribbons instead and it looks just like these little mini cakes that are a cute take home yummy! The cake I picked out is square but I may switch to round, I'm thinking I like round better.

I go back and forth between Navy or Green Bridesmaids dresses, I like the look of both! And since I just have 2 gals I think I will let them decide what color...so Carrie & Jamie, its up to ya'll!!


Loving these bouquets! I want mine to have white and green flowers. If the girls go with navy dresses, their bouquets will be mostly green and if they go with green dresses, mostly white flowers.

2 comments:

Sarah Dennis said...

Way to go Liz! I can feel those creative juices flowing! I'm so glad I could provide you some inspiration - - - all you needed was a little direction and now you're off and running, I love it!
I think your cake is going to look ahhh-mazing!

I'm so excited, I can't wait to see how you pull everything together.

Lamp Tramp said...

Oh yea....beautiful! Wish we could hire Sarah Dennis. I'm loving the green dresses, think it would pop againist the Navy Blue Blazers.
Love, Mommy