skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tie the Knot
Ideas & Inspiration for our Preppy Wedding
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Lunch by the Sea
This table is called Lunch by the Sea by
R. Jack Balthazar
, it makes me dream of a beachside wedding! I love this table and I think the flowers are amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dave & Liz
About Shreveport
Jayne Marie
The Hilton
Shreveport/Bossier
Barksdale AFB
Louisiana Boardwalk
Shreveport Tourism
Our Details
The Bridal Luncheon
The Spa
The Church
The Reception Site
The Photographer
The Cakery
The Band
The Wedding Planner
Registry
Dillard's
Bed Bath & Beyond
Loving these blogs
Southern Wedding Style Blog
Sparkles & Sundresses
Bliss Event Group
Bona Fide Preppy Bride
Nautical Wedding
Waterfront Preppy
Well I Do Declare
Mrs LSL
Little Southern Sister
Countdown to Wedded Bliss
Adventures of a Southern Newlywed
Tales of a Southern Belle
Puttin on the G.R.I.T.S
I'm just beachy
Etiquettely Correct
LSU Melanie
Rookie Bride
Belle
Belle Abroad
Silly Little Mischief
ChitownBride
Maverick & the Mrs.
Toast & Tables
Classic Bride
Cynthia Martyn
Preppy Napkin
Magnolias Marriage & Manhattan
Preppy Wedding
Excited Bride
Tying the Knot
Mummy's Blog
Blog Archive
June
(7)
May
(21)
April
(22)
March
(7)
February
(11)
January
(12)
December
(7)
November
(16)
October
(29)
September
(34)
About Me
Liz
May 11, 2009 our lives were turned upside down when David stepped on a landmine in Afghanistan. This is our story.
View my complete profile
Create your own visitor map!
No comments:
Post a Comment