

Today while I was sitting in church I kept picturing Dave and I standing up there during our ceremony and how beautiful it is going to look....sorry God! Then Msgr. Provenza had to mention Dave over in Iraq......TOTAL meltdown....right there in the middle of church! The bad part is no one knows us, so either they figured it out or just thought I was nuts! I sniffle my way through the rest of mass and afterwards everyone wants to hug me and talk about it...which makes me cry more! All I wanted to do is go home and fix my makeup.....
Here are some more pictures of church decorations. The picture with the flowers in the urn are for the altar and the other for the church doors!
Off to the Red River Revel to search for some local art and lunch!

2 comments:
you made me cry too, wish i could be with you at Red River Revel...love, mommie
love the church door decorations!
Post a Comment