Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Votives

These are the votives that will be scattered on all the tables! Bobbi Rice just sent the picture!

8 comments:

jessica lynn said...

SUPER cute and quite nautical!! :)

Angela said...

Love it. They are so perfect for you! Oh, and I totally bought the phony reception decor post below. I even said "Shut Up" out loud before I read further! haha :)

Anonymous said...

Great idea! You need to add SWS to your blog roll. You're getting so much blog love there!

~Danielle@Southern Wedding Style

alanna said...

so cute - i bet they'll look beautiful :)

Lara said...

These are SOOO cute! Bobbi, you are rocking these votives! Cant wait to see the final details.

RRR said...

I recently found your blog and you have such cute ideas. The votive is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful wedding. I have written before as we're getting married the same day and have so many ideas/touches in common. I too am having a nautically themed wedding at the Yacht Club where I am a member. Hope you have a great time!

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

I love the votives. Still nautical but simple.