It's so cute! Looks great. Wonder if I could do similar with my flats...maybe blue Sharpie for my bridesmaids to sign with? :-) You're getting close--how many more days?
OK, I'm thinking that maybe you were supposed to do it in the opposite direction. So if you are kneeling and people can see the bottom of your shoes they can read your initials....
I don't know??? What do you think? Did "The Knot" say anything with the picture???
Well I decided to do it like that so that while I am sitting down with my legs crossed and I flex my foot its the right way. My train will cover them while I am kneeling so I wasnt worried about that.
Those are cute. I think that I am actually going to have my shoes dyed aqua, since my colors are aqua and brown. Yours are just as meaningful as the expensive pair. They mean even more since you did it yourself.
7 comments:
Nice job. Are you planning on having your friends sign the bottom of your shoe too?
It's so cute! Looks great. Wonder if I could do similar with my flats...maybe blue Sharpie for my bridesmaids to sign with? :-) You're getting close--how many more days?
Fabulous idea! I never would have thought of that. I think I'm going to use it--remind me 370 days from now to post pics! ;-)
OK, I'm thinking that maybe you were supposed to do it in the opposite direction. So if you are kneeling and people can see the bottom of your shoes they can read your initials....
I don't know??? What do you think? Did "The Knot" say anything with the picture???
Sorry if I'm causing you grief!
Well I decided to do it like that so that while I am sitting down with my legs crossed and I flex my foot its the right way. My train will cover them while I am kneeling so I wasnt worried about that.
That is such a great idea! I wish they would have had more creative things like that around when I was getting married.
Those are cute. I think that I am actually going to have my shoes dyed aqua, since my colors are aqua and brown. Yours are just as meaningful as the expensive pair. They mean even more since you did it yourself.
Post a Comment