Friday, May 23, 2008

New Reception Decor

Well now that there is 15 more days (hyperventilating) I have run out of things to post about, really the next thing will be wedding pictures! I can't believe it!! I am super-stressing about everything right now, but I have decided on the new reception decor:


This lovely little pinata will be the hi-lite of the evening!

Then we decided to hang these "lovebirds" all over the place!

No, not really, I am just trying to give myself a laugh before I keel over from a stress related heart attack.

10 comments:

Lamp Tramp said...

STOP! you about gave me heart failure. Post the beautiful invitations that we all got today. I've been getting calls about how awesome they are. I actually cried, Dad opened them all. Then I emailed MINT JULEP PAPERIE to tell them how beautiful and fun... they are. Also asked them if they could send one of each to Gramm mama. I forget about that.

alanna said...

omg you totally tricked me!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank God! I was loving your style till this...but since its a joke and I don't have to worry, I can go back to lurking.
Love everything you are doing for your wedding!

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

I really was starting to think "what happened to all the fun ideas she is using, this totally does go with anything else she talked about". Glad you aren't using those 2 items.
Can't wait to see pictures from the wedding and recption with all the idea incorporated. It will be beautiful.

so tired said...

I was totally thinking WTF???? As I was scrolling down....

That was a good one.

jessica lynn said...

i was about to ask if you totally lost your mind. :)

Dana said...

You scared me there for a minute

Etiquettely Correct said...

You're too funny! I was reading your blog this weekend and I actually started to tell my fiance about the decorations and how surprising it was - but that it was your wedding then I saw that you were just joking. Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

Liz, feel free to expend some of that nervous energy and send us another blog entry to feature your "preppy" details.

~danielle@swsmag.net

The Adventures of Maverick & the Mrs. said...

Lordy, honey! I thought you fell off your rocker for a second! :) Hope you're blissfully married, parked on a beach somewhere by now!