Last night and this morning we had such bad weather, and of course I am alone. It scared me so bad that during one thunder crack, I screamed so loud I'm sure my neighbors heard . So finally the weather cleared up and I ventured out to Michaels. I needed to make up the bags for the golf outing. So I got clear bags and green ribbon and went to town. Wheeewww, glad that's done, one down....... about a million things left to do. The seating chart is evening itself out, Thank Goodness! Here are the little golf bags, I didn't go too crazy because the guys are just going to rip into them anyway!

My shoes came and they are fabulous!!!! They fit perfectly and so far are very comfortable and easy to walk in!


They look huge in these pictures!!
Miller really misses his daddy!!

His great grandma gave him this shirt, it says "Top Dog"!!
4 comments:
I love that your weather-therapy is going to Michael's! Me totally too :) What did you put in the golf bags? I bet they turned out so cute!! Also pix of the shoes please!
I love your shoes!! Miller is so cute
I love your shoes!! Miller is so cute
great shoes! Who makes them?
Post a Comment