Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ed's getting married

These are the letters for the church doors. Bobbi Rice is going to paint them antique white to match the Oar guestbook. They will hang from green ribbon against the dark wooden doors of the church, which I think will look fabulous!!! Then we can hang them with the oars afterwards!! I think they will be far enough apart that people will realize they are initials and not Ed, the name! (I hope)

5 comments:

Lamp Tramp said...

Yikes, are they too big?

Erica said...

Hang them staggered. E hangs higher than does the D. That would separate them out and give a neat visual depth effect.

Anonymous said...

hey! Check out Brooks Brothers...They have cute knot cuff-links in a million different colors!! ~ Sis

Anonymous said...

I plan to use our initials on the chapel too, but they are JK...I don't want everyone thinking we're "just kidding" so I'm moving my name to the first position. Maybe you can switch yours around too?

Dana said...

Where did you find them? I like the idea for decorating the doors.