Friday, April 25, 2008

Ha!



I stole this from Chitown Bride.....I feel like this is what everyone wants to say to me.......

5 comments:

Erica said...

For those pillows you mentioned, have you been to preppyprincess.com? They have some cute nautical home decor--pillows, towels, notecards, etc.

Etiquettely Correct said...

Can I have an invite to your Mum's blog? Please? etiquettelycorrect21@yahoo.com

so tired said...

No, no. Don't listen to it. Keep the wedding details coming!

Angela said...

Thank you for your comment! I'm glad it led me to your blog! I love everything you have picked out.. especially the green charger plates. I am trying to find similar ways to add color without going overboard! I am excited to read more!

Etiquettely Correct said...

Sorry for my weird comment - but for some reason when I tried to read her blog it came up as private - oh well. You have to get that bathing suit - it is your wedding colors & theme! Plus the price is right