Monday, March 24, 2008
The Easter Bunny brings my Birthday gifts too......
So here are a few things mum and I picked up at TJ Maxx last Thursday.....Vineyard Vines Orange striped Tshirt, Sperry canvas shoes, VV pink halter, VV sleeveless polo, a few pairs of madras shorts, and very cute white bermuda shorts. David got a few things too, seersucker shorts, 2 polos, and white linen pants. I opened my birthday gifts early and found gift cards and lots of cash!!! Thanks Mum and Dad!! 


These are our cocktail napkins for the reception that Mint Julep ordered...they came quick! I wanted something classy without a date on it or something cheesy like hearts. I love these and hope there are some left over!! Our invitations are going to be mailed out April 15!! Time flys when your planning a wedding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your cocktail napkins, do you mind sharing where you got them?
PS cute finds at TJ Maxx!
You were smart not to do a date. I wish I would have done that now b/c we had a ton of napkins left over and they would have been great for get togethers.
Great finds at tj MAXX.
Post a Comment